Are you looking to gain hands-on marketing experience with an eco-conscious company? We’re seeking qualified candidates for a Social Media and Content Marketing Internship. Nadi Marketing is an eco-conscious marketing agency that helps mission-driven businesses and ecopreneurs with content strategy and partnership marketing. This position reports directly to the founder and CEO, and you are able to work 100% remotely in this role. The ideal candidate can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) and monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Collect, research, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns and projects
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials and presentations
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Able to dedicate between 5-15 hours a week, flexible hours
- Able to attend bi-weekly status meetings with the founder and other interns
- Opportunity to write blog content and have it published on Nadi Marketing.com
- Prefer a college junior or senior majoring in business, marketing & advertising, communications, environmental studies, or a recent college graduate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Graphic designing is a plus
This is an unpaid internship, but an opportunity for a stipend internship after three months.
Interested interns, please email your resume to Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is Thursday, September 30th, 2021.